By Admin on Wed 04 May 2016 in Water Filtration FAQ's
The CINTROPUR® brand offers a wide range of devices for UV sterilisation.
The UV range includes the sterilizers UV 2000, TIO-UV, UV 10.000, UV 2100, DUO-UV and TRIO-UV. The UV 10.000 is a sterilizer for collective or industrial use; the recommended flow will vary between 7 and 10 m³/h. It is supplied as standard with its wall mount; the removable brass fittings remain an accessory.
Thanks to its simplicity and efficiency, water sterilization by UV radiation has developed extensively in the recent years. UV radiation at 253.7 nm is part of the solar radiation, and is reproduced artificially. UV radiation thus produced is of much greater intensity than sunlight – therefore suitable for water sterilization.
This particular disinfection method is known as one demolishing legionella, microbes, bacteria, viruses and protozoa, while having no negative impacts on the environment. This is the ideal method to remove micro-organisms from water, and thus make it potable in terms of bacteriology.Water treated in this way cannot be regarded as of drinking quality unless its chemical properties are compliant to relevant standards.
- More compact than any other UV sterilizer with connection of the lamp via a bayonet fitting (5° rotation)
- Innovative maintenance tracking system
- American refrigerators
- Easy installation, use and maintenance
- Judiciously selected lamp power
- 100% physical disinfection without risk of overdose and without leaving any unpleasant taste or odour
- No toxic by-products created in the process
- Full compatibility with any CINTROPUR filter already fitted to the installation
- Effectiveness of treatment evidenced by bio-dosimetry testing
- Rainwater: UV-sterilization of rainwater will allow for a wider range of application and safe use.
- Drilling water, boreholes: UV-sterilization of well water will prevent any pathogenic contamination.
- Tap water: UV-sterilization of tap water will ensure premium quality water satisfying even the highest demands.
- Spring water, surface water: UV-sterilization of such waters will provide constant water quality in terms of bacteriology.
- Water stored in tanks (in caravans, boats, etc.) UV-sterilization will preserve the healthiness of water kept in tanks.
Areas of use:
- Residential baths and showers
- Food preparation jobs
- American refrigerators
- Chilled water fountains
- Rinsing food
- Provision of livestock, e.g. chickens, rabbits, ducks, etc., with drinking water containing no pathogenic micro-organisms