By Admin on Fri 10 February 2017 in Water Meter FAQ's and Information
We explain what information can be found on water meter ISO 4064:2005 data sheets and how to select the best water meter for your requirements.
Beta Valve Systems Ltd offer a wide range of water meters to suit domestic, commercial or industrial environments. We offer a variety of types and classes to meet the requirements of a range of applications and different water supplies. Please contact our Sales Department for advice on the most suitable meter for your installation.
1. Q4 - Maximum Flow Rate - The highest flow rate at which the meter accuracy will be within the maximum permitted error.
2. Q3 - Nominal Flow Rate - The designation flow rate of the meter.
3. Q2 - Transitional Flow Rate - The flow rate at which the maximum permitted error of the meter changes.
4. Q1 - Minimum Flow Rate - The lowest flow rate at which the meter accuracy will be within the maximum permitted error.
5. Accuracy between Q1 to Q2 - Maximum Permitted Error from Q1 to Q2 ± 5%
6. Accuracy between Q2 to Q4 - Maximum Permitted Error from Q2 to Q4 ± 2%